Monday 13 October 2008

Flipping cockroaches

Simon is in the middle of emptying the water out of Fwog's water dish because he has to find the two cockroaches that are in the vivarium or move the whole thing and ductape up the vent on the vivarium, he's opted to tape up the vent.

If only he had thought when he fed them to Fwog (who is on a starvation diet atm, her choice, which is worrying) about their escape route should she not eat them immediately. *rolls eyes*

So much for going to bed early it is now 22:28 and I actually came to bed before 9 I think? *rolls eyes again* I have rolled my eyes that much today that I have a headache lol.

Simon is watching Chop Shop atm so the earliest I'll be able to go to bed properly is 11pm no I'm not going to roll my eyes this time, I'll stick with >:-| heheh

Programmes would go a lot lot quicker if they didn't get bogged down with advertisements! Don't ya just hate em?! I haven't even got a favourite advert anymore like I used to have lots of favourite adverts because there was some really good ones but now it's all loans, debt management and accident at work? adverts. The wrong type of ladder, plastic strapping spring to mind the most out of all of them lol

That has just reminded me of a time I had to phone my Dad and beg him to collect me, The agency sent me to cover maternity leave at the Ocean Finance offices in Tamworth, when I got there the position was being covered already by another agency, when I phoned "him" to see if he could turn round and collect me he was already halfway to his Mum's so "He" wanted me to walk the 3 1/2 miles to my parents' house through the dodgiest and roughest parts of Tamworth, in the dark.

I phoned my Dad, explained the situation and he happily came out to collect me but then I begged him to drive me the 14 miles home. "he" wanted me to meet him at his Mum's as he had gone there, but I went straight home.

It was talking about adverts hence Ocean Finance advert which reminded me of that distant memory.

All these memories that keep popping up, no wonder my Dad hated him lol I can't believe I tolerated his beaviour for so damn long. Especially as I knew he was cheating on me so even more reason to dump him. *rolls eyes for the last time tonight*

I think I've reached a 9.25, I am in so much pain it is making me feel very nauseous, very dizzy and passouty too :( If I am like this in the morning I won'tbe getting up. I really wish that the kids would function without me in the morning, I could do the school run in bed then rofl Nah, even if they sorted themselves out I'd still get up to see them off to school, tis only bad parents who don't get up..

Speaking of getting up, I guess I'd better get off, go down to sleep, so that I can get up in the morning rofl

Love Carol

X
Huggles

No comments: