Saturday 11 October 2008

Oh my I am old

Just been looking at my music collection heheh *blushes* most of them you people these days would associate with YOUR parents, that's how old I feel at this present moment in time, I am listening to Michael Jackson's HIStory album which I quite like actually heheh. I distinctly remember when I first bought it I was excited at the thought that the CD's were gold and not silver! heheh

Now listening to Black or White, I can remember blasting that out on my stereo when no-one was at home rofl I love the video to that one too :)

Wooot I managed to get my sub walking so I has base as well as the 5 little speakers woot :)

Geesh I must be bored waffling on about what I'm listening to, oh well it gives my readers something to laugh about lol

Happy reading fellow bloggers!

No comments: