Sunday 26 October 2008

Today's ramblespamble 25.10.08

Well, kids got home about 9.30ish and were truly knackered heh but had enjoyed themselves thoroughly, been on a double decker bus and had candy floss and a donut and they had been on the fayre rides including a junglehouse (funhouse - do you remember them at the fayre?) and one of those big wheels where you get put in a cage and you go round (not flat to the floor though, vertically like a wheel on a bike etc only it stays still and just spins) and you can opt to put the brake on so you don't spin round in the cage itself as the whole thing goes round, geesh I can't remember what that ride is called! I have made it sound so complicated! Bronny came home with some colourful lights flashing bunny ears and Euan came home with a sword/wand which is neon blue and has 2 different flashing patterns and an always on or off options lol I'll take pictures perhaps to share heheh.

At least they have been somewhere they can talk about with their friends heheh Emma is also planning on taking the kids to the switch on off Birmingham's Christmas lights on 8th November bit early for Christmas lights switch on though lol

Reminds me that Bronny famously switched on the lights last year at Gnosall :) bless her she was so shy for that, she was chosen because she was smallest girl in the choir rofl, she was picked with the smallest boy whose name escapes me right now *rolls eyes* hmm *wonders what text emoticon looks like for rolls eyes rofl* she was quite a star that year with her classmates *still rying to think of name* rofl

I have a sore (I have just found out by accidentally touching it and now I definitely know it is there!) on my toe next to my big toe where it has obviously rubbed wtf those toes have been next to each other for 32, damn years, wtf would they have a grumble with each other now? rofl

I have a feeling that lad's name was something totally chav like Levy or something, his Mum reminded me of a "typical chav" although I didn't notice her wearing any burberry rofl Will ask Bronny in the morning. Although it's really bugging me now :S Patience prevails and all that rofl

Bronny seems to have grown up overnight, there is something about her that is definitely more grown up anyway not sure what it is though, whatever it is I likes it heheh :)

Ratties have almost eaten through one of rattybums hammocks which is a shame, a great shame in deed, I was going to open up the cage and let them have both halves, but thinking about it they are better off safety-wise in the one half then they can't fall as far.

Simon is moving ever closer every time he gets closer, I love him to bits forever and ever but I need a bit of space to sleep heheh speaking of sleep....

Goodnight lol

Til later my bloggy friends

xx

No comments: