Friday 10 October 2008

Pop-in 10/10/08

Hello again, bored sitting downstairs so that my wonderful children can get cold and covered in grass stains (playing outside) might wander onto msn in a minute to see if Janey-poo is online or not. Wrote her a huge pile of waffle lol, I'm not talking BirdsEye or American either, just pure sub-concious mind connected to pen wandering waffle. I couldn't even tell you what it was about lol, hopefully some of it made sense heheh :S •) ←cyclops lol *is weird*

Euan behaved for Simon on the way home this afternoon, Simon has resorted to a game of letting him run from lamppost to lamppost, it stops him running off all together and he behaves because he sees it as a game. I WAS annoyed with Simon for taking Euan's jumper off and making him scream but then I realised that he was only stopping me from setting a bad precedent bless him.

Right, kids are in now so going to bug off and go upstairs onto main PC, laters.

No comments: