Saturday 18 October 2008

waffle 18.10.08

Kids are playing outside at the moment, Simon is working things out for his fish tank (new big one) and I am sitting indoors trying to wam back up after sitting outside n the cold for so long, I had the sun on me warming me up, but the wind was chilling me to the b.bone I'm either taking forever to warm back up or the lounge is rather cold as I am in all these layers and still only just warm. I think I'm coming down with something though, hopefully it's not too horrid.

Received letter from Janeypoop in the post this morning woot! I loves oldfashioned letter writing opposed to new electronic means of getting in touch how OLD do I sound?!

She misses my blog writing and talking to me on msn, I misses her lots and lots too, at least when I have a laptop I'll be able to keep in touch with everyone even when I'm stuck in bed in agony heheh I need a sleep now but I don't want to sleep as I only got up at lunchtime so I can't really go back to bed now, well I could but I'm trying to give the kids a decent quantity as well as quality time outside for a change, maybe I'll have a quick nap on the sofa.

I've seen on the internet that you can get a portable motor for a wheelchair, I'm wondering if there is one available to fit my wheelchair and how much it would cost, with it being lightweight and having quick release wheels I heavily doubt it :( would have to save up towards having a scooter or a wheelchair that has a decent motor on it I think they're in the region of a grand! Would be nice though eh lol. Cheapest option would be for me to get down to the weight I'm supposed to be, that way Simon would have the energy to push me around. lol

Nope it's no good, I'm going to have to go to bed ni ni bloggy thingy

No comments: