Friday 31 October 2008

Today's ramble 31.10.08

Well, what can I say about today? It's been as much the same as any other day really only I didn't get up til gone 12 this morning, I was actually woken up by a dream where I dreamed I fell down the stairs, and as soon as I started to fall down the stairs I woke up in a jolt because I could actually feel myself falling, I wasn't actually falling of course but it was one of those horrible dreams where you wake up in a jump. One person told me once that it is actually your heart that has paused and your body jolts to get it going again? I doubt that but still.

The children were as well behaved as normal although they were just waiting to get on my PC and my DS, roll on Christmas when they have their own DS's, I bet they'll still beg to go on my bloody PC! rofl I got Euan a Ben 10 game in the end and Bronwyn the High School Musical making the grade or something like that, I want to give them them as soon as they arrive so that they have something of their own to play with on my DS but Simon won't let me, well, it's not really up to him in the long run so... yeah....

Simon is fiddling with tanks and heat mats and stuff again I have no idea what he is up to *rolls eyes* He just told me he was putting the heat mats on the thermostat because the temperature of the frog's tank is now too hot. *sigh* One minute it's too cold and he's buying heat bulbs for it etc etc and the next minute it's too hot so he's had to plug the mats into the stat to make sure they stop working at 84oC

Think we're going to bed soon so I shall sign out and try and blog a bit more on my DS later on... nothing much to report really from today, same old same old. Oh, Solicitor says he's posted the cheque out to me today so hopefully it will get to me tomorrow.. Seems strange that they've got it when I'm pestering them and they didn't have it before, perhaps it's been sitting in an in tray or something. *rolls eyes again*

Good night for a while anyway.

xxx

Carol out.

x

Carol in on DS

Speaking of DS, has anyone seen the new DSi? It's basically the DS made slimmer still + SD slot in place of GBA slot, so - GBA slot, + poxy camera and if I recall correctly they are asking £159.something for them, which in my mind is a bit of a rip off, oh both screens are touch screens too, not sure why you'd want dual touchscreens to be honest heheh but still...

Oh did I say the cheque was on it's way? woot! I'm so excited about getting my laptop :) it means I won't have to sit struggling all nite on this thingymajig and I'll be on my laptop typing away on me old blog which inevitably, ad unfortunately for my readers, that I'll be able to blog even more and even bigger bloggies! Though compared to others that I've read, they are long enough already. Says me with the gob that never stops I run out of breath before I run out of what to say heheh.

Secret santa is exciting I must say, only one person accidentally told me who their partner was but that was by powers of deduction from me because of something she said, in response to finding out I've given her help and some ideas for a gift to get for their partner, I'm really happy with who I have been given because I know exactly what I am going to get her :) In fact I'll probably order it tomorrow so I can guarantee it getting here in time for me to send it out but I'm not going to put a clue in I don't think because she will deduct who it is from what I'm going to send her :) not saying any more as ears have walls rofl Sausages? woof!

*NOTE TO SELF: don't scratch itchy shut eye with wrong end of stylus, it still hurts*

Excuse my typing I am half blind rofl :) (joke sorry) - what, sorry that I'm not half blind, or sorry that I made a joke about it?

In my mind being physically and somewhat disabled it gives me almost the right to take the piss out of the inflicted, it obviously doesn't because, well I am white but that doesn't give me a free ticket to a take the piss session.

The damage that would only be done to me merely by the vibration of the angry crowd coming towards me would be ample enough thanking you! *tries not to imagine such things before bed* my nightmares are bad enough thank you! lol

lol I'm imagining angry crowd being followed around the streets of my village by two big, fooking great big elephants ridden by the owners of the corner shop. lmfao

*behaves*

apologies to all for being so naughty lol

falling asleep now.

ni nj


No comments: