Tuesday 21 October 2008

woot! go Euan, go Bronny!

We went to parents' evening tonight and were very relieved to find that both kiddies are doing really well.

Euan is average and above average on all aspects and generally an all round good boy.

Bronny is above average on everything but maths where she is being let down by sums where there is more than step to get to the answer, she is still average on maths though which in my eyes is still excellent :D

Bronny needs to work on a social life, she still says she has no friends bless her. Teacher says that Bronny is exceptionally timid and quiet in class and that she needs to gain some more confidence.

All round good exciting reports for the children then WOOT, go me for having such brill kids! rofl Sorry, but there are not many things I can be proud of to do with myself, but I'm bringing my two up to be exceptionally well academically, just got to work hard on the behaviour now! lol

2 comments:

kezza said...

Yey thatsgreat Carol, well done Euan and Bronny xxx

Beowulf1976 said...

thank you poppet :D