Tuesday 21 October 2008

Brrrrrrr

Outside it says 6degC and I wouldn't be surprised if it's much more than 18 in the house. We need to start boosting the house in the morning by putting the heating on and then have it on a bit later in the day to keep the chill off but Simon won't, he's too worried about the high gas bills, so he would much rather we all freeze instead. He knows that I'm poorly and that I can't regulate my temperature as well as he can, so he should understand that we need just a blast of warmness in the house in the mornings when we wake up and when we goto bed.

I'm going to have to invest in a kingsize electric blanket but get one of those where you can control the heat from either side rather than have one together because I could have mine on longer because I need it more than Simon does. mmmm *feels a bit warmer just thinking about an electric blanket heheh.... actually no I don't I feel colder.

Simon is on his way out to buy his fishies now, I hope he gets something nice but CHEAP! I don't want him to spend ALL my money in one go :S rofl

Parents Evening tonight, I'm really nervous about it actually :S I don't want to be judged on something the kids have or haven't done, like if they didn't complete some homework because I didn't know about it or something?

Going to have a look through the lost property box to check for Euan's missing jumpers too, little bugger I swear he never checks enough, I bet he doesn't look at the labels in all of them.

Oh well. Crap night again last night, couldn't sleep and when I did sleep I either got woken up by Simon or by hitting the bed rail or myself lmao. Got up at 6:45 to give the children a shower as I didn't have time to do it last night and then I remembered that Bronny had swimming this morning so showering her would be a waste of time as I'd only have to shower her when she got back anyway.

The keys on my keyboard are losing their letters, which only poses a problem when Euan or Bron is trying to use the keboard because I touch type so don't need to know where the right keys are, I know them off by heart. :D

Crap I am soooo tired! I REALLY REALLY want to go to bed but I can' until Simon comes back incasae I miss his delivery, he'll go mad if I miss the delivery.

*yawn*

Will have to go and nap on the sofa, that way I will hear either back or front doors and be able to answer to either. :S heheh I'm so flipping Lazy :(

Jane and Kerry/Vikki had a misunderstanding last night, I was stuck in the middle and could actually see both sides' points of view but I daren't say that last night because they both wanted to be right. *rolls eyes* so I stuck with smpathising with both and trying to change the subject a few times too.

I upset a lot of people last night talking about being sick so I am very sorry to you all I promise I shall not mention it ever again.

Huggles to my bloggy readers...

Love Carol

2 comments:

kezza said...

Aw you didn' upset me with your sicky talk carol, better in than out as theysay im talking bout feeligs not sick lol

vikki said...

hun ya didn't upset me either, I just couldn't talk no more about it has my head was getting confused, and I didn't want to go to bed confused lol lubs ya x