Monday 27 October 2008

Today's ramble 27.10.08

Hmmmm after the last tripping entry I'm not really sure where to start lol, no wonder I went to bed when I started my weird hallucinating journey lol

I've often questioned the tablets, but when I went off them for some time in '07 to ensure that it wasn't the tablets affecting me, I still continued to have the symptoms that were in question. Though, I think I am actually worse, although I can actually talk now (than when this thing first hit me)

I really need a new doctor, one that remotely understands what is going on :( Dr Westwood was a fantastic doctor and she truly cared for me and gave a shit about how I feel. *sigh*

Euan's behaviour has been turbulent at times, he gets himself all worked up and usually releases his temper on Bronwyn, he has become so like his Dad it's frightening. Even with having my PC or DS to play with he's still stupidly scary, poor Bronny must have so many bruises.

We have to tidy their bedrooms by Thursday afternoon so that the woman from the social can see a nice tidy bedroom instead of an absolute bomb site lol

I am quite nervous to see what she's put in her preliminary report. Most people will avoid the social like the plague, I invited them to come into my house.

Just a small one ]tonight as I lkeep falling asleep.

Ni ni

x

No comments: