Wednesday 8 October 2008

Pop in

Geesh I'm knackered, only been to town to pick up my proper glasses (already have my tinted lens pair) and to pay a cheque into the bank and I'm exhausted.

Treated Simon to a sausage roll from Greggs, back when I worked at Siemens at Kingstanding I was addicted to them and ate too many I can tell you! rofl (who ate all the pies, not me I was on sausage rolls... just as bad)

Got SS coming this afternoon to talk to us about my Son and give us advice and guidance on where we can get help from etc.

I'm on about a 6.5 today at the moment which is good for me, still going to bed now though lol

Just a thought to ponder, why is it that when I can't have a sleep I'm tired and when I have to have a sleep I'm wide awake?

PS. I guess that's just sod's law eh? lol

No comments: