Monday 27 October 2008

Mon 27.10.08

I'm still bloody livid about losing all that blog I did last night because I was a stupid arse, roll on that damn cheque so I can purchase my laptop! rofl

Today has been as eventful as yesterday, got up around 12pm and fed the children, when they were fed and watered I made a mug of tea and came upstairs, I was planning to go on my PC, but alas that wasn't to be, Euan wanted to go on it as it was his turn today *rolls eyes... what have I started?*

Euan went on the pc and Bronny went on my DS, after a while they swapped over, no chance of a sleep for me as Euan kept disturbing me, every time he saw my eyes shut he started talking, it was almost as if he was keeping an eye on me and making sure I DIDN'T go to sleep *rolls eyes*

Had another proper dinner tonight too, I had a piece of turkey quick cook breast steak done on the grill (George whatsitface, Foreman?) and boiled basmati rice and some green beans and a couple of boiled eggs mixed in there too, and it was all mixed up in a bowl and a tad of gravy poured on and mixed in to add the flavour. Yum Yum :)

Saw Charlene for the first time today in a picture that she put on the forum, very pretty and only slightly what I imagined ;)

Was millimeters away from smacking my head off the keyboard then as I'm dropping off to sleep, maybe the face would have typed something interesting out? lmao

I haven't bothered logging in to msn tonight because it's taking me forever to type this little blog and it gets me REALLY irate when I'm talking to my friends on msn and I make a mistake typo, and then I make another one. It's so degrading, I did better in Year 9 of school :(

This is no good I'm falling asleep so often now I'm even beleiving that I had typed a lot more words than I actually have, and my auditory hallucinations are back again.. that bit is quite funny actually.......

I am in what sounds and looks like the sewers at the moment listening to water plopping and plipping and plooping, and now the people with the white coat are coming dow the ladder to take me away...Must escape.. no, it's no good, I need money to get onto the higher level where there is civilisation, instead I have to live in the dark ages with dinosaurs and monsters. I can't get onto the higher ledge without paying some money, where am I going to get the money from to pay to allow me through, is there a simple way to get out or is it as difficult as it looks. maybe if I go under the water there might be a dry cave hiding on this level, somewhere I could get through to get away, but there is one cave which I can get into, it has new supplies and tools within it, I've taken everything that is available and suddenly... there is a magic comb that you use to comb your hair and you can wish for anything that you want and it comes doubled. OW OW OW OW I just bashed my top tooth on the bottom tooth and it really hurt. Oh, I can't stay awake now I'm falling falling fallig into this mad deep sleep that I cannot awake from so time to go now I thinks yestis

No comments: