Sunday 26 October 2008

mini-ramble 26.10.08

I woke up initially at 9am but Simon had said that I wasn't allowed to get up "early" because I've been better healthwise by not getting up, I wish I hadn't gone back to sleep though as I ended up waking up feeling like crap. Nothing new there then heh heh

I am lounging on the bed with Bronny one side playing games on my mobile and Euan on my other side playing on my PC, I was correct that some of the games look rather unsuitable for children on girlgames247, Euan was playing a game in which he was shooting a cartoon boy and real looking blood came out an then he slashed him with a samurai sword and then to add insult to injury, big letters on the screen "finish the fucker off" thankfully you would think .. Euan couldn't read it, but the ever helpful Bronny stood behind him and read it out! I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry right now, incidentally to finish him off Euan used a grenade and blew him to pieces.
I am going to have to have words with school as Bronny plays on this website in school time! :O *blush* they obviously don't watch over the children when they are playing on the internet! :(

Bronny soon got bored of the games on my mobile so I am allowing her to play on my DS for a few hours lol.

Carol's out.

x

No comments: