Thursday 9 October 2008

Permissions of Blog Changed

I've changed the blog to invites only, simply because Simon (I can say names now) is ever security concious and he's worried about the ex and family finding the blog and reading up and finding out where we live now and doing a search on us again like they've managed to do every time we've moved so far.

We live 10 minutes away from "his" parents in the car, the last thing we want is them finding out where we are, we'd never stop being pestered by them.

Simon could be overly worried, but I'd rather play safe in his eyes then he will let me continue to write in my blog :)

I've invited Jane so far, think will leave it at that for now Jane is a very good friend and I trust her with my life. And, Jane, I'm not just saying that so that you can read it either :P lol

Speaking of Jane, I am very excited and looking forward to the post tomorrow, hopefully it will come that quickly, as Jane has written me a letter, the old and cool way of keeping in touch, no use with urgent messages but I've always loved handwriting letters, when my hand lets me at least, but I'm sure Jane will read my scrawl nevertheless. :D Woot! :) heheh

1 comment:

Jane said...

I feel so privileged! lol

You expect the letter to arrive tomorrow? I doubt that - crap post people round here!