Monday 27 October 2008

belated Daily Ramble 26.10.08

*calms down* right... here goes...

Yesterday I ended up just sitting in between Bronwyn and Euan, Euan on my pc and Bronwyn playing Zoo Tycoon on my DS, they were both in their element, and here was me, bored as anything, I just lay down on my back and rested, it did me the world of good because I actually felt fine in the evening, less pain than usual, was still there, but it was bearable, I could easily cope with that amount of pain. :), I even logged out of the pc at 10ish and went and cleaned out my stinky rats! Woot! :D

The day was weird really, everything was calm and quiet, made a refreshing change heheh, I'm still not happy with Euan and Bronny playing on girl games though because of the nasty games that are on there, the swearing and shooting people dead. As long as I stop them from playing those games specifically everything should be OK, after all the site has the most games online in one place than I've ever seen. (I will be reporting the site to school though, I don't think the kids in school should be playing on a site that has so many inappropriate games and stuff - yes I know I'm letting my kids on it, but I've been watching them like a hawk to ensure that they behave.)

Right, I have to get off the PC now as Euan wants to go on it again *rolls eyes* I am beginning to realise that I have made a mistake allowing them both on my stuff lol, roll on when I get my laptop so I'm not left with nothing to do.

Huggles to all

Carol.

x

No comments: