Monday 20 October 2008

Today's Ramble 19/10/08 (posted late)

Euan calmed down this afternoon, they were playing lovely when I went to sleep and still playing nicely when I awoke, I was woken up halfway through my sleeping quota by Mum phoning to say that she was on her way to Clare's, I must have sounded really disinterested in what she was saying though (Oh I wonder why) because she asked if she had just woken me up. So that's it, another month without Mum, literally, she never phones or texts when she's out in Germany, I'm sure it wouldn't kill her to text me once a week or phone every other week.

The truth? When she's with Clare and co she doesn't care what anyone else is doing, not even Dad.

Dad must really love Mum, I'd have left her by now. She spends an absolute fortune going over to Germany for a month each end of the year (March-April and October-November), she hardly does anything at home unless it's for herself, she claims to be really poorly and need knee replacements yet she walks the mile and half into town twice a week and then waddles around town for hours upon hours. She goes to watch my Uncle play football in all weathers. She looks after my Uncle's kids nearly every Wednesday night and has done since they were wee bairns, she looks after my brother's daughter all the time and has done since she was a wee bairn. She acts as though she's ever helpful yet she only does favours for who she chooses. Dad comes second best in all of this he works his balls off all week 9-5.30 and Mum controls the purse strings pretty much and he never once complains, never have I heard him mutter a single word against her.

Remember back to when I talked about her looking after my Uncle's kids nearly every Wednesday and looking after my niece all the time? Well, whenever I've asked Mum to have the kids for me, since I split with their Dad, in all those 5 years she's had them probably once, and that was sheer begging. She's always had to be well enough to have my kids, and usually she'd never be well enough. :( *sobs*

Mum has had Bronny to stay for a few days and spoiled her rotten but she's never "babysat" for us or anything, she also had Bronny to stay for a week when I was admitted to hospital to have an op on my broken ankle and the same again when I was admitted after giving birth to Euan but she's never had Euan? Strange that. Perhaps it's his little horns and forked tongues which gave the game away? *rolls eyes*

I've just seen an image in my imagination, with Euan looking like the devil, imagine hellboy but in a scrawny little Euan size and shape body rofl so he's red, got black horns coming out of his head and has a huge red tail but all this on Euan, right now you've got that image, he's just walked down the stairs with his wings holding him upright whilst he becomes accustomed to the big claws...

Effin wotsits my bleedin hamsters are being noisy tonight, one of them has literally sat in the food bowl and been digging in it and flinging food all over the place lol

I have such a huge cramp in my right butt cheek, it REALLY hurts, like flipping on fire pain.

Am fallin asleep now so ni ni. xxx

No comments: