Wednesday 8 October 2008

Today's Ramblings 08.10.08

Writing the date made me wonder why American write it the other way around? Who is right? Who decided to be different and change it to their way round?

The same with the colour/color situation which was first and who changed it? I edited myself from saying corrected as I feel the English way is right, but that would mean the Americans corrected it ahah I am one step ahead of you still dear American, at least we know how to say aluminium instead of your "aloominum"

stick that in your pipe and smoke it so says I.

Another thing, I talked about Watford Gap on my forum the other day trying to explain that London and South people believe that "oop North" s anything North of Watford Gap, no-one found it funny. Don't tell me not to give up on my day job, I don't have one heheh.

I've averaged a 6.5 all day today which is pretty damn good, yes the pain has been bad but the emotional side I've felt pretty good.

Son has behaved again today with only a little bit of exciteability tonight but that started when Social Worker was here and didn't escalate to much in that time so i'm happy.

will write more tomorrow as i'm falling asleep atm

No comments: