Thursday 9 October 2008

*pout*

I miss Vikki :( I miss our conversations and it's just not fair, she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and it's just not fair, I guess she's had enough of all the hassle caused by all the crap that has been going on lately. However, she didn't HAVE to tell Kezz that about what I said about Marie, if she hadn't then HALF of this crap wouldn't have happened, I only said that I thought Marie MIGHT be behind Kezz falling out with me, I didn't actually say it was for definite and it wasn't meant maliciously at all.

I'm tired of petty arguments and falling out, Kezz still isn't my "friend" but she is talking to me, I guess I have to re-earn her trust and friendship but in a way I'm pissed because I didn't do anything to lose it in the first friggin place.

I am a shrivelled up old dried out tomato, I have nothing left but to be rotting into the ground, or pecked away at by the birds. At least either way I will still be useful to someone/something. So, that cannot be me because I am just a waste of space on this planet really, there could be someone far better than me in my place that is such a nicer person, better all round and certainly more capable of keeping a friend or two.

I summarised that Jane and Charlene are the only friends that I have that are MY friends and not friends of the person who runs Tamed Nature you know? Clarebear is a very good friend but she hardly ever keeps in touch out of the forum walls, I get the occasional text from her, but nothing like I do Jane and Charlene.

JANE GET SOME FRICKIN CREDIT ALREADY! rofl *contemplates giving Jane £10 of credit next time she gets paid*

Oh woe is me and all that balls, I can't believe I am wallowing in such self pity, this is not me, I very rarely reach this low, I try so hard to stay up where the clouds meet the mountains, the freshest air in the whole wide world, but today I'm 6 foot under and getting deeper as the day goes by.

Maybe I should just give up and go to bed. No, I'd get my DS out and continue pouting and moaning and woeing on that too.

*kicks self up arse*

*pisses herself laughing literally when she realises she put licks... ahhh well at least something cheered me up today*


3 comments:

Jane said...

:( Don't talk like that Carolio! You're a great person and of course it wouldn't be better if you were gone. :(

I can't get credittt! Pfft I have like no money and any money I do have goes towards my stupid little smelly crawly things :D haha, I love my ikkle babies really ;)

haha.. erm.. yes.. I don't think you'd be able to lick your arse really but hey.

lub you x

Beowulf1976 said...

don't worry poppet it's not often I have such thoughts. I'd get you credit so I can talk to you and you can actually reply but how long would it last? lol

Jane said...

lol I don't want you to get credit for me anyway! i'd feel really bad!