Sunday 19 October 2008

Oh what a morning! :(

Bronny and Euan have been playing together this morning, which sounds lovely until you realise that the little bickering they do is stage 1 in Euan's route to naughtiness :(

I made Bronny's lunch which was hunky dory, Euan went for toast and decided as it was toasting he wanted sandwiches, so out came the warm crustyish bread and I put spread on it for him and whilst I was doing this Euan was scoffing a piece of bread, (this was one of the three slices that went into the toaster) I then placed ham on the remaining two pieces and cut them up and as I was putting them on the plate he started shouting that he wanted three, when I was arguing with him he got louder and louder and expected me to back down and give him another slice but no way was I giving in. He got really angry and threw himself on the kitchen floor, after I got him to answer what 2+1= I completely ignored him all together and he eventually sat and ate his lunch without mentioning piece of bread number three. He has been really angry and so easy to wind up into an angry frenzy *rolls eyes* oooh Tesco is here, be right back.
Mmmmm custard creams.... munch munch :)

Simon is sitting downstairs now so Euan is behaving, after they were chasing each other trying to stick a peg on each other that is *rolls eyes*

I'm nw in bed about to have a nap so "night night, sleep tite don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do bite the buggers back! (alternate ending: if they do, blow them up with dynamite) not sure which ending I prefer, they're both cute in their own right lol what a sight so many rhyming words all squished in tight *stops right there* {never knows when to end a joke as the line between still funny and | now you're just downright annoying is exceedingly fine}

night campers

No comments: