Monday 20 October 2008

Have I finally gone cuckoo?

Jebus did I get a crap night's "sleep" last night. I might as well have stayed up if I could keep my stupid lazy eyes open. I want to go down and eat some breakfast but I really cannot be arsed to go downstairs right now and I'm not sure my stomach will allow me to eat.

I don't really want to eat though because I know I'm craving for something sweet right now and one of them yummy rich tea fingers I have bought small as it is contains 22 flipping calories, it's just not fair, why can't they make biscuits out of air but make them taste gorgeous? Or make a tablet that looks and smells and tastes like a biscuit but it's just one hundredth (0.01) of a calorie? I'd have to eat a hundred to just eat one calorie, mmm that sounds good, they'd have to be filling too, or make your brain think that you are full at least.

I have to write Jane a letter at some point this week, I was going to write it this morning but then realised my wrist is too knackered to write it this half of today :( and NO I didn't use it in bed :P (my wrist)

Euan was well behaved this morning, I thought we were going to have problems but he was to excited about SOMETHING to bother getting silly on me, I think he behaved for Simon on the way to school too which is amazing, Simon didn't say anything to the contrary and he normally does though, so maybe he did actually behave *fingers crossed*

I asked Simon for a doggy again and he still shouts no at me, I don't think he is EVER going to back down, the only way I get a dog is if I get 100% better, then he has no excuse because I will be able to clean up after it and walk it etc etc. *strains to get better* nope, not working yet... maybe I need some magic...

I have just sat here tapping on my keyboard whilst I think of something more to say (I have lots to say but it's a case of trying to think of remotely relevant things, which my blogs never are, completely relevant to their title) ... I did it for quite some time, getting a little worked up and not knowing why, so I tapped harder. I came back down to earth from planet Carol and realised that the tapping was extremely pissing me off?! *rolls eyes*

Planet Carol is a wonderful place, all the water runs a thick purple colour and all the animals are like their cartoon counterparts only they have Kezz's anime bear style faces with huge sad puppy dog eyes, they are so cute and cuddly looking like cuddly toys they have pretty much the characteristics and personalities of their Earth friends but Planet Carol animal life including plants, anything that breathes... can talk, anything that is man made can also talk, like a coffee maker, a combine harvester, a toaster, a pc..... When it can be arsed that is.

I had a long conversation with a blade of grass this morning, it was getting a bit pissed off at trying to grow to reach the sun above all the other blades of grass and then having itself trimmed down by the lawn mower, which incidentally is like a Bob the Builder vehicle, it has a face on the front of him, correctly speaking and he can talk and does the job himself. I asked Hovver if he could possibly leave it a little longer before he trims the grass to allow blade 1,325,981 (commonly known as Greeny) to grow a little bigger before he is trimmed down, Hovver and Greeny struck up a deal and now tis said that a lawnmower and the grass, all 1,326,001 of the population (in my garden alone) can actually have a friendly relationship if they are handled correctly.

Am I mad? Nope, I just like to play around with my imagination now and again. :P I'm sure that everyone has imagined something similar, I'm just one of the only people brave enough to draw on it and tell the blog about it rofl Please don't report me to the men in white coats, I just have a good imagination that's all :P

Right, I've just been really naughty and eaten 8 custard creams at 60 calories each = 480 calories so that's half of my allowance at LEAST gone for today, I had better end up having a healthy dinner eh? :S *thumps herself*
I am so flipping fat! :(

Had a really nice natter with Bindi last night, she is busy working on her family tree bless her, she's had some fun doing it I tell ya, lol bless her socks. I might invite her to my bloggingness actually, it might interest her to create a bloggness if she hasn't already got one :)

Right, that's it for a bit, I think I has worn out my thunking machine.

Luv Me.

No comments: