Saturday 11 October 2008

PCNapped!

Scrawling away on my DS this morning, I've been promising Euan for weeks to go on the creature creator in my Spore game so I finally decided to give in and let him go on it this morning/afternoon, he's playing on it now so I'm on my DS whilst he fiddles, he has actually done quite a good job lol I shall try and print-screen it for my fellow forum members to see, right Euan has finished, Bronny's turn now *rolls eyes* I blame Adam for this lol (Si's brother) who got them onto the idea at his house when we went for tea the other week.

Now for some blogging lol. I have woken up with a stinking cold this morning and keep going hot and cold. Can't decide whether to have a bath or a shower but I know I need something! lol A bath might do me some good but with not being able to shut the door and with the kids not going out I'll be constantly disturbed by them and that would make for a stressful bath *rolls eyes* perhaps a shower would be quicker and easier and certainly less stressful, but then I wouldn't be able to shave my legs *rolls eyes more* unless I use the bath board that is oh I don't know I'll have a bath when kids are in bed yup yup yup. That's what I shall do.

Didn't wake up properly until 11am today woot a lie in at last, only problem is that I'm probably still going to need a nap this afternoon which will mean I'll hardly see the kids today even though it's a Saturday.

They didn't go with Samuel to church today because the family were going off somewhere in the opposite direction. Kids are behaving so far anyway, Euan had a little bit of a flid earlier because he wanted me all to himself but obviously Bronny wanted my attention too. I should have only ever had one child lol that way I'd not have to struggle to give both attention. I'd never be without either of them though so I'm being daft even saying it.

Had a really crap night again last night, constant silly dreams, constant waking up, I hate it, every single night, I'm so knackered I want a single night of sleep, proper deep sleepy revitalising sleep.

Simon is yawning loads, that's what too much sleep does you jammy bugger! lol

Bronny is doing Simon's head in atm all you can hear is her telling Euan what to do. He's building the ultimate army vehicle at the moment *rolls eyes again* lmao

Had crumpets for brunch again, all I could think about was the greasy fattening calorie full butter being put in my tummy :( yet still I ate them. :'( I am sitting here wishing that I could be more obsessed with food so that I can lose weight more efficiently. I am not as fat as I was but I am not as thin as I want to be either I am so fed up of looking in the mirror and seeing someone at least three times as fat as I want to be.

No comments: