Saturday 11 October 2008

Today's Ramble 11.10.08

Well tis I again, I keep being tempted to write dear diary or something similar heheh, but that would be really daft as it's not actually a diary it's a blog, would Dear Blog sound too stupid? Who am I actually asking these questions? *rolls eyes* Simon is talking randomly to me heheh, I am kinda listening to him, honest, enough to think and audibly respond to him in English, yet I am still typing this, you may all do that all the time but that is bloody good going for me, especially with my mind playing up these days :S

I just thought, the SW didn't get back to me on Thurs or Fri like she said she was going to :( she must have been really busy with something, or may have been side tracked and then forgotten. Oh well I'm sure we'll see her or hear from her at some point.

Doesn't it REALLY do your head in when there's a noise or something in the house and you repeatedly get asked "what is it?" when you have as much of a clue as them that is asking? rofl There is a banging noise that in the day we would attribute to the kids, but as it's pitch black and 22:42 must only be next door? *rolls eyes again* jebus my feetsies are hot (just touched my leg with one) either that or my leggies are really cold, I feel normal in myself though I think.

I'm going to need to bury him in the morning if he does that again. He's just tricked me into believing there is a cockroach in the bed. *tries to relax so heart rate slows down* jebus hes going to pay for doing that. *thinks of cunning plan*

I wonder how Rabbit John is, I've not heard from the old dog in ages heheh I hope he's Ok bless him, I know he feels a tad out of place AND lost on the forum now but it would be nice for our other members to see him too. He pops in and pm's me once in a blue moon though which is nice. I'll have to pm him to get his attention and see how he is bless him the old man.

*cringes* Simon has just caught his big toe nail on the bed and it's ripped it up and bent it 90 degrees off the nail bed about 1/2 cm down. EEEK It bled quite a bit, have dressed it losely in a plaster for now, hopefully it'll be a lot less painful in the morning.

I've had a crap day today, pain has been about an 8 today as I have cut down on my baclofen intake so as not to continue pissing the doctor off. To be honest I don't see why I should suffer more pain because he wants me on less meds, but instead of being really stubborn I've made a compromise, though I doubt that will be good enough for him. *curses and mutters expletives under breath*

Bronny has been really quiet today, I wonder if everything is ok in her world, I'll have a chat with her in the morning to check all is well with her. She's a bit tender at the moment as she gets REALLY upset when she sees Euan hurting me when he has his tantrums, she really worries about my health even though I've tried to get her to take her mind off it and think about things that 9 year old girls think about, she has the weight of the world on her shoulders does that one :( I have never been able to completely get in her head, there's something in there that has her all messed up but I can't unlock the door.
I think it has something to to with Anchor, something to do with why she suddenly refused point blank kicking and screaming to go and never saw him again after that day. She wouldn't even talk to him on the phone, never ever forgived him. I only hope to god it was nothing untoward. When I try to approach the subject now she says she has forgotten why. My little princess If I ever find out why and it's bad I'm not actually sure what I'd do.

My eyes are dry and sore tonight, I wish I had little waterjets like for car windscreens only gentle ones to wash and revitalise my eyes, only thing that would be revitalised heheh sounds like one of simon's creatures has escaped :S sounded like a scorpion trying to escape to me :S bleugh

My head is itchy, hair needs washing :S gah i just had one of those major scratches where once you have scratched somewhere you desperately need to scratch somewhere else? I can't stop yawning now :( Shall I stop moaning again? Yes I shall.

Right I thnk I am going to TRY and get to sleep THIS side of midnight albeit by a measly four minutes.

x

No comments: