Thursday 30 October 2008

Today's ramble 30.10.08

Well, the Social Worker (Mandy) came around and she showed me the service plan which is basically to show me what she has tried to put in place to give us support from the services that are available. Emma Moll (my OT) is due to phone to arrange an assessment for Simon so that she can sort out some help for Si so he can go out and be himself for a couple of hours a week whilst someone is at home looking after me and all my needs.

There is supposed to be a Young Carer coming out to discuss what they are going/able to do with the children to get the children out of the house and into the fresh air and doing things that they can't do at the moment whilst I am poorly. Hopefully something positive will come of that.


I need to contact Emma Moll to arrange for a grab rail to be placed on the entrance to the property because at the moment I am using Simon to get up and into the house, this is not really suitable as it means that Simon has to be available every time I go through the front door. I also need to discuss with her the fact that I am going out in the wheelchair every time I go out now so perhaps a two way ramp would be in order to make it easier to get out of the house without Simon having to bust a gut to get the wheelchair out so I can then struggle to get in it to go out as he cannot obviously lift it AND me over the threshold of the property.


Bronwyn had a later bedtime than Euan tonight, I put Euan to bed and then allowed Bronny to play on my DS in our bedroom until what was supposed to be about 30 minutes later but ended up being an hour later. Cheeky monkey kept saying "just finish this game I'm in the middle of it" and that was at 8pm and at 8:25 she said the same thing and I actually checked and it was a different game all together about 3 games on (3 games between her saying hold on and me actually taking the DS off her).

It's my fault for not being attentive of the time or anything, in fact with not having a sleep I've been rather ill this afternoon and even more so this evening :( I might go to bed in a minute. Can't focus, spasms are really bad and feel like crap.


Emma has absolutely spoiled the kids rotten again with big baskets of sweets and chocolates! *rolls eyes* seriously she's bought an absolute fortune of sweeties for them, they were scoffing them loads and I kept telling them that they should stop eating them! Little buggers, I'll take a picture of the basket and what's in it tomorrow if I remember for you all and you'll wish that you had an Aunty Emma rofl Well I might add to this in bed, will see how I feel, for now I'm going sleepybyes. Night night. x

Back :) now on DS HEH I really need a laptop, I'm so fed up of this stylus typing it really does my head in. Going to call the solicitor in the morning and chase up this bloody cheque, unless I was supposed to have signed something and the solicitor screwed up, or tnt's insurance company are being right awkward buggars! I really could do with this cheque soon, we promised our landlord it would be any day now :S Though he's being really cool about it, as in not bothered. Hopefully he will stay that way. I am hoping at the latest to give him his money as a christmas present heheh, though half of it has to go safely away as a deposit for this place. When the Lanlord signed the Contract for 3 years I was so damn happy and relieved this will be the first time we will spend more than one Christmas in the same house since Si joined our family :) woot!

I'm half looking forward to Christmasand half not. I'm just wondering where the heck we're going to get enough money from to make Christmas better than any other Christmas that we have had, the kids have always been happy with what they have received but I would very much like to make them MORE than happy. I would LOVE to get the kids a trampoline but Si won't let me get them one. I suppose with their track record for accidents it would be wise to avoid something like that heheh. Would still be great for burning off their excess energy and all but it seems to be a complete no go with the boss. :(

We're with Simon's parents on Christmas Day this year and with my parents for Boxing Day. Clare and Neil are home for Christmas too so we will get to see them :) not that they'll be particularly bothered in seeing me as they are so distant to me that we don't even talk on the phone anymore :( I really miss her, we became quite close and now nothing she doesn't give a rat's ass about me. I'm not being selfish but you'd think with me being so poorly that she would actually make an effort? Nah not my Sister :( I feel like an only child with my Brother disowning me too. Wonder if Olivia got her birthday card this time round as moonpig sent it again for me, knowing me I have the wrong house number on there, I can't remember if she lives at 137 or 139 lol both look right, I couldn't even tell you which one I sent it to. :( lol I'm such a tw@

My hamsters sound like they are digging their way to China lol I wonder what the hell they are doing, one is tossing *snigger* himself around in the sandbath and the other seems to be digging a hole to China lol

Euan was really tired tonight and fell asleep within minutes of being put to bed bless him. He's been really tired all week actually heheh bless his little heart, he's going to be buggered when they go back to school next week poor little mite bless him. Bronny has been tired the last few days too bless her soul.

I wonder when I'll receive a reply letter from Jane ? hmmm it's quite exciting actually heheh I'm 32 years old and I'm excited about receiving a letter. Who cares though I love it! rofl

I'm also looking forward to other things coming in the post, I'm due some more delights from KPK heheh, a kave and a corner house :) I can't wait to receive them and see what they look like :D

I've still not received a confirmation email from Lovell pets where I have ordered my hemp, dog food, cheap rabbit food and a few other items from (all for ratties mainly)

That's all for tonight, I'm really bushed...

Night night.

x





No comments: