Monday 20 October 2008

Today's Ramble 20.10.08

Well this makes a change, to be doing my daily ramble on the pc instead of on my DS.

Shit I just got something in my eye! It stings! I think it might just be an eyelash but it damn well stings something rotten so it does oh yes :( that's better, it has gone now, thankfully.

Simon has had all my cash off me and is going to buy some random fish to help cycle the new tank tomorrow, he won't let me come because he's expecting post and deliveries, it's so not fair, that money was supposed to be for Bronny's trip as well, he said he didn't want to draw out the tenner in his bank that he needs for other things, he's a cheeky bugger, I should have said I have no change, I wanted to pay the £10.65 we owe for Bronny's trip to get that cost out of the way as we seem to owe little bits of money everywhere and it owes up, not only that but I have a milk bill of £57 that I have to pay.

I want to set up a standing order to get the milk paid on a WEEKLY basis instead of monthly but no-one is helping me with an account number and sort code and my account number with Dairy Crest. Will have to phone them tomorrow and get all that set up so that I can start paying towards the milk and it won't keep going UP every week. *rolls eyes* I can't believe how expensive it has gotten to be honest, £8somet for a week supply, that's 4 lots of 4 pinters thinking about it, that's 50p a pint so I guess it's not THAT bad? I don't know, i've never known what a good price milk is or anything like that.

Speaking of prices, when I first started shopping with Tesco in Stafford in 2005, their value loaf was 18p, it is now 30p, thats a 12p increase in 3 years, that's four pence a year increase! That's outrageous! Isn't it? :S

*shuts up*

I'm going to spend time on the DS talking about Planet Carol, I'm sure you'll all enjoy my stories from Planet Carol, well they are stories, but true stories as planet Carol truly exists didn't ya know?

Anyway, time for bed now.


No comments: