Thursday 16 October 2008

Morning Ramble 16.10.08

Had a bad night last night, kept being woken by pain :( constant cramps and generalised pain, had a few myoclonic jerks too and hit the hand rail that they've put on my bed. Thinking about it... they've not been to fit the bannister on the stairs and grab rails in the bathroom yet. :( will have to chase that up.

Confirmed my podiatry appointment at least, it's on 28th October at 9.20am in the rheumatology clinic (oooh, i wonder?)....

Having a bad day so far, Euan was golden this morning apart from one tiny episode when he wanted to use an empty squash bottle as a drink bottle, it was just too big. After him beating himself then bronny then me up, that is when I found his gloves and his mind was taken off the drink bottle problem and he wanted to wear his gloves. I let him and he was as happy as a pig in muck lol getting him to wear his coat was a sinch!

Now going to bed ni ni

No comments: