Tuesday 14 October 2008

What a day :(

It started off with me not being able to get up, when I could get up I made the bed as usual but I couldn't lift the baskets onto the bed :( had to leave them for Simon (still have two baskets of clean washing that need sorting :S there's a basket that builds up downstairs with a load or two of washing in too. I need mucho energy to sort out the washing and I can't muster up any energy today will have to try pushing for tomorrow, I promise myself they'll be gone by the end of the week :S )

In between Simon getting up, and coming out of the bathroom (30 minutes?) Euan had messed around with Bronny and had gotten himself pretty hyper, which changed to aggression as soon as he was told he can't be packed lunches today he wants to be because the new boy at his school and Euan's “girlfriend” are packed lunches, he can't be because we get free hot lunches from benefits. We can't afford 10 lunches every week anyway! It's difficult as it is feeding them through holidays when they want five or so meals a day

Euan was in a mood, it had started first of all Simon had shouted at him and threatened him with bed after school which started him balling, then he fell over on his way into the kitchen and Simon snapped at him for being silly, this caused even more tears, after a good 20 minutes of protest he finally agreed to breakfast but he made it himself and he even got changed into his uniform for me. I can't quite recall what I said to prevent the tantrum reaching boiling point but it worked anyay. :D Si isn't really helping with trying to banish good behaviour, he just enforces his way of doing things, which I have to say is only aggravating matters, or perhaps I am making things worse by being so soft with him, all I know is that whatever we are doing is not working in the slightest.

When I waved them off I made myself a cuppa and went back to bed. Stayed in bed all day, hurting so much, but nothing, none of my tablets were having any effect, so painful :( I tried to sleep through it but couldn't, just didn't know what to do with myself, been bad all day long.

Tis now nearly time to put kids to bed, I've been writing this blog all day, trying to say what I want and get it finished. *rolls eyes*

Simon has yet again decided At night, when it's dark to start sorting tanks out, he's trying to empty the frog's tank out because I suggested that she might be protesting against all the springtails that are in her tank, he's not admitting that it was my idea as he said it as if it was his idea lol you know what men are like *rolls eyes again*

Trying to take my mind off utter exhaustion and pain but nothing is workking at all, I miss talking to jane, kezz & vikki but i just cannot pull myself up long enough to sit on the chair :( Time to put children to bed now so I shall sign out for a while :(

huggles

x

No comments: