Wednesday 8 October 2008

ewwwww

You should hear what I hear right now, in fact it is better still if you don't, particularly if you are squeamish, you see. I can hear the patter of little tiny feet, and we're not talking offspring, we are talking... wait for it... well they currently reside in a plastic tub, they have 6 leggies, there's 100 of them -1 that my partner fed to his chile flame = 594 leggies scurrying about, *squirms at the thought* they have armour plating, they are eating my weetabix and just ewwww... I can't believe my better half has willingly introduced into my house something that if the average sane person got in their house they would call pest control to eradicate them, whilst standing on something tall and "safe", better still the horrific nightmare of nightmares, things that horror films are made of, "things" are in my bedroom! Have you guessed it yet? Yes! cockroaches.

*drops down motionless* wait, if i pretend to be dead, they'll eat me!

*hides* *whisper: can i move in with you, i doesn't mind that you're a serial killer and putthe bodies in your cellar, just, please nothing in your house with more than four legs complete (counting those that fell off) please?*

*snigger*

No comments: