Wednesday 8 October 2008

OOps I forgot a title silly me.

I am old, I am cold, and I am tired.

Tired of everything tonight.

I have decided to have a t-shirt printed...

"Which B@stard fed me to the bears"

because that's how I feel most of the time, some bugger do you know who it was?

Anywhoo.

For tonight I am allowed to be depressed, I do have depression after all.

I cannot stand people who say "I'm depressed" when they are slightly down for one instant... I mean, if they are depressed every day and have depression that is fine, but those twits who say it instead of "I'm sad" or "I'm down today" it really narks me.

When you have a numb bum from sitting down too long you don't claim that you are disabled, so why say you are depressed when you have only one day of this mood, or five minutes of this mood?

Incidentally I'm only ranting because I have depression. So there.

I'll shut up and bog off now then I shall.

No comments: