Thursday 9 October 2008

Today's Ramble

damn cockroaches are making loads of noise again. Si has put newspaper in with them and it's like a constant annoying rustle. *curse curse* my hammies are angels compared to his 'roaches

whenever I say that word my skin crawls and I visualise that scene in MIB when he kicks the "dumpster" and loads of 'roaches fall out and he starts crunching them to get the giat alien roach's attention, not seen it? It's good!

Today was better than yesterday but here's hoping that it's not as good as tomorrow will be.

Being able to talk to Kezz has been good but shadowed by the fact that Vikki still doesn't want to talk to me, now that decision I can totally understand because I really have been nothing but trouble as far as she is concerned. Hopefully she will find it in her heart to forgive and forget whatever she has fallen out with me for.

I am semi-decided in whether I should just go back to only logging in on msn when Si is trying to transfer me something or his family want to talk to me. It would save me a lot of heartache but I would miss talking to Jane and Charlene but I could pm them on the forum, Perhaps I could find and implement a chat room on the forum, that might work quite well too will have to have a thunkle.

Forum hasn't been all that busy over the past few days, members have been and gone but not many have actually stopped to post though which is a great shame. Would be interesting to see the stats for the forum for the last week, not the forum ones, the ones generated by the host.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You can't stop coming on msn :(