Thursday 9 October 2008

ooo-er missus

I'm actually feeling rather strange today, a lot of things have happened in the last 48 hours and I am struggling to work out what is what.

Firstly there was the Social Worker visit, I am really hoping that nothing untoward is going to come of that, hopefully I will have passed the criteria to prove that we have a happy non-stressing functioning family unit and she will not worry about anything because there is nothing to worry about.

The situation with Kezz has really upset me, I think I kinda believed that I would always be friends with her I have really enjoyed her company.

I think that Vikki has decided that being my friend is too much trouble because we just constantly get slack off Kezz and upset her, I think she's now going to avoid being any kind of friend to me which is a damn shame, she is the most likely member to meet as she only lives down the road from me, a quick car journey for me and a quick bus journey for her.


Then there's wondering if Marie is going to turn up on my doorstep, I hardly constitute asking if she was behind a problem slagging her off, but according to her it is. I'm heavily beginning to wish that I never met her in the first place, a lot of stuff has gone on since befriending her, and even though I've told her repeatedly that things were not her fault, in hindsight they actually kinda, were. Although the entirity of the blame cannot be landed on her noggin.

At least I know why I was scared of her now. I am not going to venture into that comment yet, because I'm not entirely sure how to word it.

No comments: