Wednesday 8 October 2008

Well it wasn't that bad after all...

"Everyone fear the social worker" is what they say,but today's visit was not that bad at all, she was a very pleasant lady who made me feel exceptionally at ease, her routine question of asking to see the children's bedrooms scared me crapless though, I couldn't imagine what she REALLY thought of their bedrooms considering my daughter has half her wardrobe hanging out on the floor and three tonnes of Polly Pocket all over the floor, my son has clothes and toys all over the place too, what a pair of tips I tell you :O Hopefully she will be OK about that she SOUNDED OK from what she was saying, but it's what she was THINKING that worries me.

She said she will write up her report and see me tomorrow or Friday to discuss my son further without him being in the room (She chose to make the appointment later for heaven sake!) She woke me up whilst I was sleeping too to rearrange the time to come out and see us heheh

My son behaved quite well when she was asking him questions but he got a bit agitated eventually so she left him to it :)

No comments: