Sunday 19 October 2008

Just for Kerry....

Kezz is nagging me to update my blog, so here's a post especially for our Kezz ;)

Hello our Kezz, I just pulled a bogey out of my nose and it was really bloody, not bloody awful, awfully bloody. It's always at this time of the year that the oxygen blowing up my nose 24/7 starts to cause the skin of inside my nose to deteriorate and bleed. My old Doc said that I have to be careful when I'm unblocking my nose to receive the oxygen flow that I don't catch a major blood vessel because that would mean a trip to the hospital to have it cauterised OUCH I bet that would flippin hurt innit?!

Euan's behaviour has been volcanic all day, constantly spitting out rocks of hot lava getting ready to explode all over the place, thankfully we've kept him to only minor eruptions but they were bad enough to deal with, they really tire me out and make me feel ill :(

I'm supposed to be showering them now but I'll just set my alarm a tad earlier to do them in the morning before school. I need my disability money NOW so I can buy Bronwyn a coat that she will actually wear :( The only coat she DOES have is now too small so she won't wear it because it looks daft and to be honest doesn't fit her. She had a coat off Shannon or Sophie back at Gnosall but she refused to wear that too because it was from the "wee kids" *rolls eyes* That coat actually disappeared I think it got binned otherwise I could get it for her and con her into believing that it's her new coat rofl

When the DLA comes through I'll get her a nice coat with that, I'll have to take her with me though otherwise I'll only end up buying her something that she doesn't want, you know what girls are like, especially ones who are 9 coming on 19. *rolls eyes again*

Oooh-er tis nearly time to get them settled in bed, I better sign out so I can get the lil bugger bags into bed and have some more piece and quiet :D woot :D

Right peoples, Kezz etc... Time for me to go ;)

Lubs to all and huggles

Carol.

x

No comments: