Tuesday 21 October 2008

Happy

I needed to blog this as I rarely feel like this, but I am actually buzzing with happiness, I think it was the really positive reports from the kids parents' evening that put me in such a good mood :) I'm so bloody proud of them I could burst.

I just want to record that I am happy because as I said it's a rarity for me these days, I feel a little bit guilty for feeling happy when friends around me are all pissed off and falling out but considering I don't get these feelings often I am going to stay happy.

Just a quick blog from me this time. :D

3 comments:

kezza said...

Aww and so you should be happy :) and proud of your kiddies :D i'm happy your happy and proud of your kds even if i dont know them lol

Beowulf1976 said...

thank you Kezz :D

Jane said...

Aw you should NEVER feel guilty for being happy Carol! Even if your friends are feeling like crap, they should still be happy for you because YOU are happy!