Tuesday 28 October 2008

Meh 28.10.08

I already have an awkward little boy standing at the side of me asking when he can go on my pc *rolls eyes* I long for the day when I can have my PC AND my DS back to myself rofl I built a rod for my own back I suppose, never mind.

I went to bed not long after the weird session, at 9ish and then was woken up by Simon at about 23:30 when he decided it was time for him to come to bed, unfortunately taking the cat protector off the bed and doing everything we normally do for bed woke me up, I was able to do a small blog, but I found myself drifting in and out of sleep until about 3am ish when I gave up and posted the blog and fell into a sleep that I wish was deep. After this it was the usual night of drifting in and out of dreaming sleep, wishing that I could go into such a deep sleep that I wouldn't be disturbed by the world.

Was woken at 07:30 by the alarm for Simon to get up and await the delivery of his filter, boy is it big! It's bigger than the average bucket! Then again at 8am so I could try and phone to cancel/postpone my foot appointment. I managed to get through and postpone the appointment until 9th December! Which, unfortunately is their next available appointment, it is very difficult to get in for a podiatry appointment!

I drifted in and out of sleep until about 11am, constantly being awoken by the children pissing about making lots of noise, calling me because one has hurt the other, they are SUPPOSED to be tidying their bedroom at this point. *rolls eyes*

I got up and made the children some food and now I'm being nagged to give up my PC so that the children can have their PC and DS time. *rolls eyes til they fall out* I really wish I hadn't started this, as long as they don't expect this every evening when they come home from school. At least they're not watching the TV for hours on end anyway.

Well, I had better be off. Stinky boy Euan needs my PC now and Pooh Face Bronny needs my DS (I'm only saying that because they are standing over my shoulder reading what I type lol.)

Right... Gone is I.

3..2...1...

x

No comments: