Wednesday 29 October 2008

Today's Ramble 29.10.08

Hello Blogger

Today has been pretty much like every other day this week, got up, fed kids, did dailies, lay on bed whilst Euan went on the PC and Bronny on the DS I'm thinking of getting a couple of games for the children to play on my DS especially as there's a good chance they'll have one of their own to play with after Christmas, IF Em manages to get it them that is, it's a lot of money for her to spend on both children. Even if she doesn't manage to get them there will be plenty of time that I'm not using my DS so the kids can play on it during those times. Bronny just needs a game where she looks after a virtual pup or kitten or even a horse maybe petz would do her. Euan would need some kind of racing game of some sort, maybe mariokart will have to have a looksee. Will look tomorrow, that would be nice for them yup yup :)

I did say when I bought the DS that I'd never allow Bronny OR Euan on it, but they are older now so I can trust them not to totally trash it.

IF Em does get them a DS each I think that it will make a world of difference with their behaviour especially Euan's :) We could expect a lie in every morning to because the chilldren would be forced to play their games quietly until we got up. I think that if Em doesn't manage it, I will save up to get them one each, I'll text her tomorrow and see if she's any closer to winning them because I can start planning games for them if she's managed to get some. *stops waffling*

I'm quite looking forward to playing games against Bronny actually lol we'll probably be really sad and play on pictochat lol

Anyway, enough DS talk lol was talking to Charlene on msn tonight and we got talking serious and sad again, but within minutes after we had finished what we were talking about were giggling and taking the piss out of each other again. It's been a long time since I've had a friend that I could really trust with my deepest darkest and that I can also be naughty and they're not offended by my soiled mouth and daft antics, you see the REAL REAL Carol swears like a trouper most of the time. Charlene and I have the kind of relationship where we can tell each other to fuck off and we laugh and giggle about it without taking it personally. I'm not saying I CAN'Twith my other friends, I just wouldn't as they don't seem to have the same make up as Charlene and I, I think it's called not bein common as muck rofl soz Charlene that was aimed at myself more than anything. Charlene is one of my bestest buddies. :)

Jane is a bestest buddy too, I loves my Janeypoo like a lil Sis that I always wanted and I'm forever in awe of her intelligence :)

Clarebear is also a bestest buddy who is an absolute star she ain't got a bad vibe or hatred in her whole entirity she's a good egg and I lubs her to bits.

Vikki & Kezz are next on the list of bestest buddies the inseparable duo that they are, I lubs em to bits I does, they make me laugh they does, especially their mohair addiction!

Bronny wrote me a note this morning, she has been having more dreams that I am dying or have died in them and obviously said dreams are really upsetting and scaring her. All I can do is reassure her that I am not dying and that I will be fine.

I feel so bloody awful that my beautiful princess is having such horrid thoughts and even worse dreams, she's only 9 ffs she shouldn't have to think like that. I am going to ask Mandy tomorrow if there is anything that can be done about that. I really want my baby to be happy and not think things like that.

I'm still nervous about Mandy coming tomorrow even though I know there is nothing at all to worry about. Mandy being the Social Worker who is coming out to give me the report of her initial asessment and to do a review, although none of the agencies that Mandy had contacted after the IA have actually been in touch with us. *rolls eyes* to be honest I think she forgot about our case until Tuesday when she called to arrange another meeting.

Euan's behaviour has been challenging but we've not had a battle full scale tantrum with him since that Monday morning in which he had the hum dinger of a tantrum that had me on the phone talking to the Social whilst in floods of tears in the first place. He's had his hyperactive nutty moments, but I've seen them swiftly turn into fist clenching, teeth grinding bursts of anger which lasts mere seconds but it is scary enough to witness.

Right, falling asleep now so nite nite.

xxx

No comments: