Tuesday 28 October 2008

flippin shoppin

... eats my pennies up all the time :(

I sulk and pout oh yes I do, I had £220 in my bank this morning thanks to my DLA payment, £160 of that had to go towards the rent, I've got nothing to show for taking the money out of the rent in the first place yet as the things that I ordered have not yet arrived, apart from some shopping last week. At least the rent is going to be paid though so every penny that I get on a Saturday is MINE all MINE until I need to stock up again, but this week's money is mine and I have every intention of spending it too! lol... brief pause there whilst I had to race off and check something on my bank and I was right, I hadn't allowed for money going out tomorrow so I've now sorted it out so that my standing orders will be honoured tomorrow now... which obviously means that I owe about £20 back to the rent, so now I'll have to make sure I pay that on Saturday *rolls eyes* at least I've checked though, would be embarrassing tomorrow morning when the shopping doesn't go through again and I get a call from Tesco Stafford asking me to find another source of funding (like they did that time I forgot before about direct debits going out and stealing the money out of my bank BEFORE the driver put my shopping through. *rolls eyes*

I hope that pizzas are not out of stock tomorrow, they were out of stock last time so Simon couldn't have them which was a complete pain in the butt indeed.

Anyway, to change the subject.. the children AND Simon have gone off the chicken nuggets from Tesco because they have no flavour anymore (the value ones so I'm not surprised really) back in my day if something didn't taste nice or tasted of nothing we were forced to dollop some sauce on it so that it tasted nicer! rofl, I can't see why they can't do that? huh? rofl anyway, that means there is about 4 bags of chicken nuggets in the freezer that are not going to be eaten, there is also other stuff which I have bought for Simon to go with his dinners as there are so many things that he doesn't like? Well, he didn't like them. I've spent a fortune on trying to find something that Simon WILL like and will continue to like *rolls eyes* at the moment I've not found anything so his diet continues to consist of chips and beans, *rolls eyes AGAIN*

Maybe I should just go on strike and tell him to cook his own meals and cook something for the kids whilst he's at it? rofl that would be rather nice, for me to not have to stress EVERY day over feeding their faces and making sure they're having balanced diets and not just full of crap.

Says she who is still only on one meal a day :S

*shuts up*

I is out.

x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Make Simon feed himself. He's an adult and I'm sure he knows how to use an oven :P