Thursday 23 October 2008

Oh boy oh boy

Oh boy what a disaster today is. I didn't realise that I had run out of Baclofen and Tramadol, doctors close half day today so can't do anything about it today. I have a 5mg dose liquid baclofen bottle which is 1/4 full which MIGHT last til tomorrow, I ran out yesterday morning and have been on an exceptionally decreased allowance from 60-15mg per day. I will be lucky if I can have some more at all as this is the drug that caused the argument back when I saw him last when the barsteward had me in floods of tears.

I am already experiencing withdrawal symptoms as I was on a high dose. My spasms and jerks are increasingly worse and because muscles keep going into spasm the pain is intense. I have a headache too which is not being helped by a hyper silly naughty Euan

At least I have SOME baclofen, the withdrawal symptoms list for a dead stop on using the meds is VERY scary.

I didn't get up til 12pm and it was only knowing that I had to get up for the children that made me get up at all, Felt so ill and fragile and weak I couldn't move, it was frightening how long it took me to get going this morning, was like a bleeding reptile lol

Taking it easy today, just tidying up the sofa cushions knocked me for six and made me have to sit down for five minutes to recover. Such a wuss lol :)

Emotionally I'm fine today, not as happy as before but I think that is understandable considering how utterly crap I feel right now.

I'm not all woe is me I'm just being factual about how I am feeling right now. Ooh I'm proper hungry too which means I can have something proper to eat :D

Right food and mug of tea now :D

xx

No comments: