Thursday 30 October 2008

morning ramble 30.10.08

Sitting here nervously awaiting the Social Worker, I keep thinking that they have had someone sitting next door and they've recorded the times I've told the kids off rather loud lol :S I think that everyone shouts at their kids at times though.

I had a really crap night's sleep last night, I just couldn't get to sleep and couldn't get remotely comfortable. When I finally got off to sleep I ended up waking up in pain *rolls eyes* so I would then struggle to go to sleep again :( one big horrible vicious circle. bleugh

Euan is playing on Sky games and Bronny is sulking because I won't let her take over and play the games instead of Euan.

They've just had a two player game and now they are still arguing over who is going to play.

Social Worker here now.. back soon.

No comments: