Saturday 25 October 2008

Waffle 25.10.08

Got up at 12 with a splitter of a headache and rather poorly to boot so I fed the children their brunch and went and lay back on the bed, I didn't actually go to sleep though as cramps and spasms put paid to that so I let Euan go on Sky games and Bronny went on my PC on a website called girlgames247, I have yet to decide the suitability of some of the games but still.

We had dinner early as Em was due at 6ish and I know what her idea of "ish" is lol bless her . I cooked jacket potatoes for all and even insisted that the children were having the same and made them have it too, especially as they were going to be out in the cold for a couple of hours in Walsall, they were done in the microwave and then crisped off in the oven mmmmmmm Euan had jacket spud, burger and beans, Bronny had jacket spud with cheese and burger, Simon had jacket spud with beans, so jacket spuds all around, even I had one! lol. It is the first proper meal I've had in weeks lol

I'm happy now though, I've got enough to think about, with my deteriorating health, Euan's behavioural problems etc, without even starting to think about the weight issue, truth is, if I don't get off my ass and exercise AS WELL AS dieting I won't lose a significant amount of weight anyway so I am better off just eating a sensible low calorie, low carbs and low fat diet and making sure I don't add MORE weight. Which obviously means no crams of biscuits like 10 custard creams in one go! rofl

Ooh, I just heard a firework, bit early don't ya think? Though it'll be next weekend AND the weekend after won't it? Always is when Bonfire night is midweek... if it's not midweek though there's usually fireworks the whole end of October and beginning of November *rolls eyes* there was at least 3 weeks of fireworks at the weekend in Gnosall last year and the year before, maybe Country folk like them more often rofl *rolls eyes again*

Simon said "what on earth have you got to write about for today, you've done bugger all and have been in bed for most of it" what do men know heh? I'm not sure how I've managed to waffle on so much actually.

That's it for now, await my ramble later on ;)

xx

No comments: