Wednesday 22 October 2008

little bit peeved

would be an understatement?

I'm getting a little annoyed with Hannah and Lisa to be honest, them both combined because they took a payment off me for three hammocks and I've not seen hide nor hair of them or even been told how long they are going to be, I paid for them on 4th October, if they have run out of the material or something you would think that they would have the decency to tell me? I have emailed them via the proper website contact and I have talked to Hannah on MSN and still nothing.

I'm rather pissed with Hannah too, she is regularly logged into MSN and I regularly talk to her and try to get her attention to talk to her about the hammocks, the money owed for the bracelet, which I'm just going to paypal to her on Saturday which will be the easiest bet I think, I was trying to find out whether she would rather me paypal her the money or wait til I see her next and give her cash for it? Nothing, I've text, messaged on msn, pm'd her on the forum and emailed her... nothing at all :(

I know she is normally terrible for getting back to me and from what I can tell she just logs into her pc, msn starts up automatically? and then she buggers off to do things, it's the only thing I can suggest to think where the hell she is and why she is ignoring me. She USED to leave me offline messages, but since the show I've heard nothing from her, it's almost as if she's fallen out with me and I have no idea why she would fall out with me unless Lisa said something to her.

Anyway, I'm not happy, I'm going to paypal her the money and leave it at that, I have to find a supplier for the rabbit food and dog food hopefully penparc do it otherwise I'm stuck because I don't know where Hannah goes to get her supplies.

No comments: