Tuesday 21 October 2008

Today's Ramble 21.10.08

hmmm where do I start?

Oh yeah, some sods law for you. We were at school waiting for the children and my nose started running, I steal some tissue of Simon which has been used and find a small corner that is clean? I expect only a trickle anyway, what do I find? I snot everywhere and make a right mess, I have to try and clean myselfup with the smallest piece of tissue you'd ever believe but I manage it. The sods law is that if I had my huge handkerchief I'd have just literally had to dry the trickle, but because I had forgotten it, I snotted a pile of snot onto the smallest corner of tissue ever. Moral of delightful story - NEVER forget big handkerchief, especially when going out into the cold. (bit of an obvious statement there)

Hah blogger not gonna catch me out on the DS again, am saving as I go so if somet goes wrong, or should I nod off I am not going to lose the WHOLE blog, only upto where I last saved.

Hamsters have just started Part 1 of being noisy and active lol bless them, it's not THEIR fault that they are active through the night lol evolution made them that way so they have less predators or so their predators find it more difficult to catch them, and I'm waffling on about things that don't matter lol

Was about 7 today, had the scoring been just about health that would read about 8.7 but as the score is also about emotions my excellent happy mood has brought the score down to a respectable 7.

My mouth is really dry and feels weird tonight, feels like I have got chewing gum between my teeth and my cheek? Tis a strange feeling so it is.

I have been happy since I heard the reports about the kids for parents evening :D the kiddies have made me really REALLY proud of them bless their little socks.

Simon is snoring again *rolls eyes*

Haven't really got much else to say about life really, I'm bored and tired so am going to go to sleep and hopefully dream about nice things, maybe I should visit Planet Carol again?

Speaking of planet Carol? You remember the misunderstanding between the grass and Hovver? Well, I had to go back and re-emphasise to the grass that if he grew too long then the bottom half of him wouldn't be able to see ANY sun and therefore wouldn't be able to photo synthesise and he would be a horrible yellow-brown colour and look dead? He understood me but showed me that his middle was a bit like that anyway, I explained that it's OK to have a little bit of yellow on oneself, but he just didn't want to be all yellow, he agreed and asked Hovver to trim him again next time he was over.

Tis morning already at Planet Carol, Sun is happy today, the clouds are not in her way so she can beat down on all the Planet of Carol, apart from the side that she cannot reach right now which is in the dark and asleep ;) dew made a fantastic job of making all the spider webs and grass tips look beautiful this morning, she really is a beautiful contribution to the world. I love Jack Frost too, I know it's cold when he's been about, but he makes everywhere look so virgin and so pretty, so beautiful, peaceful and unified. :) He never misses a drip or a drop to freeze bless him. I love the way he leaves all his crystals about and he makes dangly crystals sit on spider webs, spiders don't mind really they agree that they look far pretties with Jack's contribution, it also provides the spiders with a quick little drink should their food not provide all the moisture that they need. It's not his time to be about just yet though but he's looking forward to when it is.

Toaster kept nagging me to use him this morning but I just fancied a special K bar instead, should keep me sated until lunch, not sure what I'm going to have for lunch though because I have gone off bread somewhat, not sure why, just have. Kettle been working hard as usual today, gotta cut down on how often I use her though because Simon is counting the amount of tea bags that I use today therefore seeing how much tea I drink in a day. Think I've had 2 or 3 so far which isn't bad for me. Hmm, I've been thinking about what to have for lunch and now tummy is beginning to wake up and give me hunger pangs, I'll have to feed it in a minute or so.

All is well at planet Carol this morning, no fallings out, no problems for me to solve, so far *touches wood* everything is going hunky dory. Makes a change lol

Planet Carol signing out.

Nite nite world.

No comments: