Thursday 9 October 2008

Nightmare again :(

I had a nightmare last night :( first one in quite some time but it does not make them any easier to bear.

My ex, their Father kidnapped my children and I at gunpoint, holding me personally responsible for the break up of his relationship with the lady after me and their Son (and possibly more children by now, I do not know) I don't even know her name so I have no idea how I can be held responsible. It was a very vivid dream, very disconcerting and very scary, I didn't want to tell my better half about it as I was worried that dreaming about the Anchor with a W again would upset him.

I'm a little shook up actually, it's really had an affect, not like most dreams where I can shake them off and curse myself for even allowing him to enter my mind. I'm guessing it's because my Mum told me that "he" has a lot to answer for because she blames him for my Son's temper, inherited and nurtured at an early age according to my Mum, maybe the visit with the Social Worker stirred up these emotions I have no idea, all I know is that I will not readily ever allow him to enter my mind.

You see I believe heavily that dreams are triggered by what we are thinking about whilst drifting off to sleep, the semi-conscious thoughts which are taken with us into the sleep pattern and there lies the seed to grow a dream.

I don't get deep sleep any more, I am always at that dreaming stage so dreams can stay with me for many an hour and that's how they can become so upsetting and worrying.

I shall put this one to rest here in my blog though, I have no qualms about forgetting this one in a haste.

No comments: